Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herb
    • Apr 2000

From the begining

I picked up someones link in UBB's code hacking forum to the VB-FORUMS and then followed things at the EZBoard, When the first announcement of OT went up..

I too am wondering what happend to Mr. Capps.. I wonder what IP gave him to shut him up beside his job back.. I can't imagine UBB 6 having all the things he was demanding.. Its a pity he seemed to be a good person to have in this community..

The Cannabis Edge

Comment

• bigsoccer tech
      • Apr 2000
      • 3.6.x

we should all email and hound charles capps and get him back over to the side of goodness.
      The BIG Network: Soccer - Aussie Rules - Cricket - Travel - Lacrosse - Music

Comment

• wandrer
        • Apr 2000

me too

I picked up someones link in UBB's code hacking forum to the VB-FORUMS and then followed things at the EZBoard, When the first announcement of OT went up..
        Me too...

Comment

• DonV

Originally posted by Huss
          we should all email and hound charles capps and get him back over to the side of goodness.
          Oh, that'll go over well with him. Hehe. Pray that he doesn't bite your head off for mailing him in private. *LOL*

Comment

• Mafukie
            • Apr 2000

I found this board on the beta UB2k board.

7dtoto merupakan rekomendasi game slot online kamboja yang sudah di percaya karena gampang maxwin pada setiap permainan yang tersedia seperti game pragmatic dan juga pgsoft.

Comment

• Menno
              • Apr 2000

Well, I've developed the graphics, so I learned about this board pretty much the minute it was official
              I was looking for a good alternative to UBB for a while.
              - Insert viable disclaimer here -

ArtBeast!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...