X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IDN
    • Apr 2002
    • 3.5.x

Had a dream about vBCMS

WHat a weird dream too, it was at the old beta domain with these ugly goldish colors, very light gold and was called pp-vbulletin

It looked like vblite and had alternating backgrounds throughout the whole width of the page where someone made a comment.

Please don't make it like my dream, even though i won't use it..
    Running vB since 4-14-2002
  • InSite
    • Aug 2002

IDN - PLEASE start your own blog site and refrain from posting all your crap here

Comment

• phill2003
      • Apr 2003

WHat a weird dream too, it was at the old beta domain with these ugly goldish colors, very light gold and was called pp-vbulletin

It looked like vblite and had alternating backgrounds throughout the whole width of the page where someone made a comment.
      that has to be the saddest thing i have seen or read on this site.........it might be about time you got a life dood..........

Comment

• pedro_gb
        • Jul 2000

You don't imagine how irritating this is getting -- almost 1/10 of the threads in this forum are started by you. I strongly suggest you follow InSite's advice.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...