Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which browser(s) do you use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    IE6 SP1...I wish everybody would do the same...

    Comment


    • #62
      Why?

      Comment


      • #63
        He wishes everyone would use IE 6.0 SP1 so that he doesn't have to worry about coding to the standards 100%, can continue to use his old table based layouts without problems and doesn't have to make his website more modern and compact so that he can save himself money in the long run.
        Translations provided by Google.

        Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

        Comment


        • #64
          No, not at all! I would love to get rid of those old browser that don't fully support css....because I want to design my websites without tables and do everything in CSS, but only 80% of the user would be able to visit such a website...is vb3 going to get along without any tables??? I suppose not...I actually don't have any problems with opera as well, but I'm not willing to pay for it...and isn't it the IE that allows such features like freezing a button after you have clicked it...hmm, let me think about where I saw that feature the last time , and what about the 'hot key' button that allows me to send my reply to this quickly? And all the other features for IE only vb3 comes with???

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Clonie
            No, not at all! I would love to get rid of those old browser that don't fully support css....because I want to design my websites without tables and do everything in CSS, but only 80% of the user would be able to visit such a website...is vb3 going to get along without any tables??? I suppose not...I actually don't have any problems with opera as well, but I'm not willing to pay for it...and isn't it the IE that allows such features like freezing a button after you have clicked it...hmm, let me think about where I saw that feature the last time , and what about the 'hot key' button that allows me to send my reply to this quickly? And all the other features for IE only vb3 comes with???
            vBulletin 3.0 only comes with one feature that is IE only. That is the WYSIWYG editor. And hopefully, soon this will be not be IE only because Mozilla can also support this now.
            Translations provided by Google.

            Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

            Comment


            • #66
              What is this WYSIWYG editor? Will we be able to copy and paste from AppleWorks or Microsoft Word so-to-speak?

              I am running Mozilla 1.4a, so would it work on there?
              | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
              |
              Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.

              Comment


              • #67
                No, the one that works in Mozilla is still Beta and it's different code.
                "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

                Comment


                • #68
                  Ahh gotcha! I'd like to see trhis with Mozilla based browsers. I just went into IE to see how this works -- it's pretty cool.
                  | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
                  |
                  Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Clonie
                    and isn't it the IE that allows such features like freezing a button after you have clicked it..
                    Opera can do this as well. I'm too lazy to go and test Mozilla now, but it most likely does as well.

                    EDIT: Apparently this is something that Opera does have, that Mozilla doesn't.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by CeleronXT; Wed 16th Apr '03, 10:12am.
                    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I'd like to see it for Mozilla, because at work all of the computers use Mozilla, and that owuld be great!!!
                      | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
                      |
                      Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by CeleronXT
                        Opera can do this as well. I'm too lazy to go and test Mozilla now, but it most likely does as well.

                        EDIT: Apparently this is something that Opera does have, that Mozilla doesn't.
                        All right, that's great. I'm actually mostly against all the Netscape Browsers...especially NC 4! People seem to have only NC4 (if they use a NC) and that's hell-a sad. Opera does his job as well as IE, but the fact that I do have to pay for it or get used to ads makes me sick...this is why I stay with IE. I have to admit that I've never tried Mozilla, though.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Clonie
                          All right, that's great. I'm actually mostly against all the Netscape Browsers...especially NC 4! People seem to have only NC4 (if they use a NC) and that's hell-a sad. Opera does his job as well as IE, but the fact that I do have to pay for it or get used to ads makes me sick...this is why I stay with IE. I have to admit that I've never tried Mozilla, though.
                          You should really try Phoenix (assuming that since you haven't tried Moz then not the other Moz-based ones either), it made its way to being the default browser for a lot of my PC friends after just browsing for a few minutes with it hehe

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Used to use camino, but am using the newest safari build since yesterday. Very nice and stable

                            Comment

                            widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X