X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anjam
    • Jul 2002

Urgent Help/Advice

Hi all,
    I got a question i would like to ask and thought this was the best place to ask it. I am starting a webdesign site, offering my webdesign services, i know this guy who i have been chatting to for the last 4-6 weeks on msn. He seems okay and wants to join my site. But doesn't just want to sell his logos and sites, he wants to have more authority and more of a status. Now i have spent around 400 dollars getting this site where it is. Client log in systems forums skins, site stock etc.

I wouldn't mind him joining, but i dont want to loose my overall authority on the site, the site is mine and i want it to remain that way. He is offering to design sites though my site and pay me so he becomes a partner but i dont want that, as he will have 50/50 controll on the site and the future of the site.

So basically i need some help and advice - what should i do?

Anjam
  • DirectPixel
    • Jan 2002
    • 3.5.x

You just said what you wanted to do.
    :)

Comment

• MacKenzie
      • Oct 2002

Agreed. You wish to keep control of your company and it's website. As much benefit as he can offer, don't forget that it's your baby. If you decide that the benefits of him on staff outwiegh your vision of what the site is to be, then be sure to give him fair authority. Otherwise, if he's hired as an employee, he's an employee.

Comment

• mdx381
        • Dec 2002
        • 3.7.x

If he was really into helping the site, his position wouldn't matter. He's just out to make a name for himself, I believe.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...