Anyone here have/use a PayPal ATM/Debit Card

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feldon23
    replied
    Hmm. Conventional wisdom after hearing of all the Paypal account locking with no grievance process would be to steer clear of this. Paypal for auctions is great, provided you never leave a penny in the account.

Hmm... I just got a bank account specifically to have online Visa.

Leave a comment:

• Bane
    replied
    Have one also, works fantastic. Never had a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Jay P
    replied
    I have one, and I think they're great

Without the card, it takes you a minimum of 3-4 business days to get access to your cash, but with the card, as soon as it clears PayPal, it's available to withdraw via ATM

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS
    replied
    I don't have one but I'd love to get my hands on one. However, being from England, they don't offer it to us at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• MacKenzie
    replied
    I find it's usefull. I also have a debit card from my bank that has the visa logo on it, so if I come across a place that doesn't use mastercard, I'm able to use visa if they accept that.

Leave a comment:

• Techguy1
    replied
    I have one, but havent used it yet. Heard nothing bad from people who used them though.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Originally posted by tubedogg
    Any ATM machine or any place that accepts MasterCards. It's a debit card, not an ATM card, meaning that it has a "real" CC logo on it and is accepted as either a MasterCard or a debit card. Some places (Sam's Club) only accept it as a debit card since they don't accept MC.
    thanks for the info, i applied for one, will see how it goes

Leave a comment:

• Skeptical
    replied
    I wouldn't use one. I wouldn't want Paypaldaemon calling me at night!

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Any ATM machine or any place that accepts MasterCards. It's a debit card, not an ATM card, meaning that it has a "real" CC logo on it and is accepted as either a MasterCard or a debit card. Some places (Sam's Club) only accept it as a debit card since they don't accept MC.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    how is it used? at any ATM machine? what is its association with mastercard has the MC logo on it

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    I have one as well and it is indispensable. If you sell anything at eBay, you can be part of PayPal's preferred program and get cash back (I think it's .5%) on any debit card transactions (POS not ATM).

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    I have one. Haven't ever had any problems with it...

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    Alex (DirectPixel, eiSecure, etc.) has one. I can't speak for him obviously but from his posts he seems to like it.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    started a topic Anyone here have/use a PayPal ATM/Debit Card

Anyone here have/use a PayPal ATM/Debit Card

any bad things about having one??
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...