Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cybernetic
    • Jun 2002

What kind of site / board does everyone have

i wouldnt mind "broadening" my horizons and checking some other stuff out but the internet is as broad as space itself about.

my site is a motocross site which is the jumping and racing of dirtbikes.. its still in its infincy but here it is http://motocrosscentral.com

im also a trekkie which is an unusualy combonation betweena motocrosser and a trekkie, but hey it takes all kinds....

so what kinda site do all of you have ? i wouldnt mind checking some other sites out that interest me.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

woot. star trek.

i run a gaming clan. we play games.

Comment

• fury
      • Jun 2001

Listed in order of activity:

http://www.otcentral.com/ - Off Topic Central. As the name suggests, the idea is that there is no specific topic for discussion, almost anything goes. It was conceived originally as a replacement for the now deleted HWC Off Topic forum, which gave us the initial boost, and from there we just kept on growing. Now, just shy of a year old, we have over 150,000 posts and approximately 80 active users a week, with about 60 of them actively posting during that week. Over 300 total.

http://www.xibase.com/ - XiBase. Older than OTC, and originally started just like OTC, as a replacement of sorts for HWC, but interest at HWC for a replacement forum wasn't as high at the time. We basically flatlined at around 40,000 posts, it became dry because we had no direction and not a very solid user base. From that point, there's pretty much just a core group of posters, poking along at the >50,000 total post count. Currently not much to look at (I admit, the design is halfassed ), but I'm getting ready to re-launch it with a new design and new direction which will hopefully breathe some life into it. Going to be basically a hardware modder's website, things like mod chips for gaming consoles, cheap case mods, hardware reviews and help, etc. I'm not sure when I will be able to launch the new design but I'll definitely spam it like mad when i'm done.

http://www.thescreensaver.net/ - The Screensaver. Just relaunched with new software. Software-centered website; operating systems, news about & tweaks for them, stuff like that.
      Last edited by fury; Tue 4 Mar '03, 5:12pm.

Comment

• Michelle69
        • Sep 2001
        • 3.6.x

NinjaMicros is a tech/Hardware/DC community. If you're a trekkie fan you should visit our Seti team forum

ParentingMiracles is a parenting after infertility/adoption support site.

Comment

• jmd
          • Jan 2002

A dead forum thats what kind LOL
          PLEASE VISIT US HERE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

• jw791
            • Jan 2003

I have a "pets" site I just started up. Pretty fun, a lot of people post pictures of their pets and chit-chat.

I'd love new members, so if you know anyone that likes pets - send 'em over! (so long as you are not from bonbon.net)
            Talk about pets and post pictures at Talk Pets!

Comment

• DirectPixel
              • Jan 2002
              • 3.5.x

I'm currently running a forum for my art group.

I also happen to admin at a few other forums as well.
              :)

Comment

• Cybernetic
                • Jun 2002

yeah im definately a trekkie, as you can see from my user name and my avatar and signature.. the avatar is lacutis of borg (jean-luc picard was captured and turned into a borg as a mediator between humans and borg) and the quote the classic borg line when encountering a new species.

im definately going to check out some of your boards.. dont be shy to check mine out.. one thing i will say about motocross weather your into it or not garaunteed you'll find it entertaining.. everyone does. reason why is becuase its so extreme. but if you go to my site check out the picture gallery for a quick fix http://motocrosscentral.com/stills.html being my site is new my sub pages are all unrefined.. the onlyplace i have my layout is my home page, and of course VB

Comment

• Cybernetic
                  • Jun 2002

few samples, this trick is called a rock solid .. the dudes jumpng from island to island

Comment

• Cybernetic
                    • Jun 2002

this is myself doing whats called a whip (turning the bike sideways)

this is a friend of mine whos a pro. this was taken at the phildelphia arena.. i cant remember the name of the place i think its callled the spectrum ?? anyway the tricks called a Kiss of Death

this last one is backflip, by travis pastrana who is a pro racer and freestyler, this was done at his home in the woods of maryland USA
                    Attached Files

Comment

• jw791
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Cybernetic
                      this last one is backflip, by travis pastrana who is a pro racer and freestyler, this was done at his home in the woods of maryland USA
                      Yikes! That's insane! LOL
                      Talk about pets and post pictures at Talk Pets!

Comment

• Roody
                        • Mar 2002
                        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by jw791
                        Yikes! That's insane! LOL
                        I run a game forum specifically attempting to cater to gaming clans in an attempt to pull more clans together into a forum.

Comment

• yetdog111
                          • Jun 2001

www.antsmarching.org - a Dave Matthews Band fansite that boasts over 25,000 members in just over a year. We've tied numerous things into the vB database, including a Setlist Archive, a Setlist Game, Tour Statistics based on which shows users have been to, and even a downloads server. And now, we've written our own application in C# to aid in downloading entire live shows.
                          Matthew Yette
                          [email protected]
                          antsmarching.org - People in every direction

Comment

• DR€@M W€@V€R
                            • Mar 2001

ive incapsulated pure mentalism on a vbulletin board...

looky looky !

x

Comment

• *Kool Girl*
                              • Aug 2001

Nice pics! Our site is automotive-related and I am going to create a new site for automotive articles. I like cars and motorbikes.

Originally posted by Cybernetic

this is a friend of mine whos a pro. this was taken at the phildelphia arena.. i cant remember the name of the place i think its callled the spectrum ?? anyway the tricks called a Kiss of Death

Kooooool Girl

StreetRacingGallery.com
                              Click here to add your auto club/team in our new Automotive Directory
                              Our website is proudly hosted by Siteomatic.net

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...