This ever happen to anyone? PayPal question..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Yes...
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Skeptical
      • Oct 2000

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      I don't think that Damon is working for Paypal anymore. Rather unfortunate if you ask me. Now they have a person who goes by the name of pbreit on forums. He is rather arrogant and tries to turn every mention of the word Paypal into an advertisement.
      Where does this person pop up? Haven't seen him once.
      Well, there it is.
      - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Skeptical
        Where does this person pop up? Haven't seen him once.
        He spends a lot of time at SitePoint and the OSCommerce forums. Not really surprising that he hasn't been here since this forum doesn't really deal with Paypal on a daily basis.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Arkham
          • Mar 2001
          • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
          He spends a lot of time at SitePoint and the OSCommerce forums. Not really surprising that he hasn't been here since this forum doesn't really deal with Paypal on a daily basis.
          I noticed. I enjoyed the last thread regarding PayPal issues that you participated in. It was good to read specifics regarding issues I've heard only second-hand over time.

I was/am considering signing up for PayPal so I can sell something on EBay, and it appears to be the only reasonable method. I'm going to get a seperate bank account with no overdraft, though, to give to PayPal for added security. Unfortunately I'll have my credit card attached to PP, but at least it's better than having my personal chequing account at their disposal.

Asendin: Thanks for informing us of your experiences with PayPal. Food for thought.

Comment

• paypaldamon
            • Sep 2001

Hi,

I still work at PayPal.

However, the merger with eBay took up a great deal of my time through the eBay forums that limited my ability to interact in the other forums I tend to hit.

I am happy to report that I should have some additional support very shortly, which will allow me (and the other party) more time to drop in and look for outstanding issues. I do need to ask that users try to resolve their questions through customer service before contacting me because there are hundreds of reps and one of me.

Comment

• Skeptical
              • Oct 2000

HAHAHA... what I tell you guys! He is the AI bot that patrols the net.

Damon I'm beginning to likeyou.
              Well, there it is.
              - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...