• 3.8.x

AMD going DOWN

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/3/28910.html
    You're my Prince of Peace
    And I will live my life for You
  • CeleronXT
    • Mar 2002

Kekekekeke, yeah.
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

• nuno
      • Apr 2001
      • 3.8.x

It sux.

Comment

• CeleronXT
        • Mar 2002

It rox.
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Comment

• P.Jackson
          • Dec 2002
          • 3.8.x

i posted this sometime ago on my site real shocking news how can you guys say it rox? amd kicks the ass outta intel in any benchmark and for a much cheaper price how can that rock? intel will be loving them selves now lets w8 and see for intels report

Comment

• CeleronXT
            • Mar 2002

I repeat, it rox.

There's a reason for the extra price in Intel's processors. Not gonna go into detail here again.

Comment

• nuno
              • Apr 2001
              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by P.Jackson
              lets w8 and see for intels report
              MUAHAHAHA

Comment

• P.Jackson
                • Dec 2002
                • 3.8.x

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                I repeat, it rox.

There's a reason for the extra price in Intel's processors. Not gonna go into detail here again.
                and that reason being? dont say stability etc.. ive had amd's since i started on computers and ive had no probs intel charge more cos there greedy gits simple

Comment

• CeleronXT
                  • Mar 2002

One word

heat. @_@

Comment

• Jake Bunce
                    • Dec 2000
                    • 3.6.x

$854.7m? jebus!

yep, they're gone. now we can look forward to higher priced pentiums and fewer revisions (no competition)

Comment

• Mr. X
                      • May 2001

^exactly. I like Pentiums better, and swear by em pretty much, but if AMD goes down, prices will most likely go up, and with no serious competition, no real revision and innovation.

Only a fool would see this as a "good" thing from the eye of a consumer. May be good for Intel, but it sucks for us.
                      forums: pcfx.cc
                      gallery: here

Comment

• klisis
                        • May 2000

I've been using AMD XP 1600+ for about a year now. I was unsure of my choice back then since I had experience with only intel Pentium series.

Now, I am sure that I will use AMD for my cpu upgrade. But this does not mean I dislike pentium or anything. I just find AMD good for its price.

Comment

• Lucas
                          • Dec 2001

bah...

that's not good I love AMD it's super fast they rule they are excelent for the gaming industries....

Comment

• CeleronXT
                            • Mar 2002

Originally posted by Mr. X
                            ^exactly. I like Pentiums better, and swear by em pretty much, but if AMD goes down, prices will most likely go up, and with no serious competition, no real revision and innovation.

Only a fool would see this as a "good" thing from the eye of a consumer. May be good for Intel, but it sucks for us.
                            Unless you're a Mac person, and therefore neither of these companies matter to you.....

But then again, if you're a Mac person, you're a fool anyway.

Comment

• Jake Bunce
                              • Dec 2000
                              • 3.6.x

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                              But then again, if you're a Mac person, you're a fool anyway.
                              What if you use both?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...