X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VirtueTech
    • Jun 2000

Great SPAM prevention tool

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share with you all a program I have been using to solve my spam problems.

It's called Mailshell - SpamCatcher
    Mailshell is the leading provider of Internet security engines for OEMs, including SDKs for Internet traffic reputation, anti-spam, anti-phishing, DNS security and URL filtering.

IT works seamlessly with Outlook so you don't need to run a seperate spam program then sync with outlook or eudora like other ones I've tried.

It's been out for 2 years but for those who didn't know of it like me...get it if you have SPAM problems...it's definitely worth it.

PS: I don't work for this company. I just was excited about the product.
    PaintballCity.com
    VB Board of the Month: October
  • fury
    • Jun 2001

Originally posted by VirtueTech
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share with you all a program I have been using to solve my spam problems.

Mailshell is the leading provider of Internet security engines for OEMs, including SDKs for Internet traffic reputation, anti-spam, anti-phishing, DNS security and URL filtering.

IT works seamlessly with Outlook so you don't need to run a seperate spam program then sync with outlook or eudora like other ones I've tried.

It's been out for 2 years but for those who didn't know of it like me...get it if you have SPAM problems...it's definitely worth it.

Thanks for the link I'll save it but I don't need to use it yet (my host has SpamAssassin installed, so all mail that's likely spam gets tagged easily so I can throw it in the trash)

Comment

• DWZ
      • Jan 2002

I've been using SpamNet. Someone else was using it on these forums and I ended up trying it - great little program

Comment

• Mark Hewitt
        • Apr 2000
        • 4.1.x

Originally posted by VirtueTech
        Hey everyone,

My host also has spam assasin, but you can't configure it unfortunately .

Does this program also work with outlook express?
        Motorsport Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...