Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Susan
    • May 2000

For Sale: One Slightly Used Full License of UBB

LOLOLOL...okay...I'm not selling it, but may as well. Great Product, y'all. Once we get on our new server, we're kissing UBB goodbye.
  • werehere
    • Apr 2000

Yeah it was a tough decision for us to switch over as well *L*
    We're Here Forums!
    [email protected]

Comment

• wandrer
      • Apr 2000

I've already contacted the UBB guys/gals, and they said that they don't like people selling used ubb licenses, but they can't do anything about it if someone wants to.

So, would someone dare start:

Comment

• UBBMaster
        • Apr 2000

How about UBB Ebay? I guess I need to change my name to

Comment

• Brian
          • Apr 2000

That would be funny for some one to auction off their old licence. Put it next to their glue stick And put it up for the lowest allowable. I bet infopop will buy it so they are not imbarrased

Ok I know I am being mean I just think they are going about things all wrong.

For starters they have raised rates about 3 times in the past six months. The reason they raised UBB's rates were to pay for OT development. So basically UBB owners paid for a product they are not getting. The other thing I worry about for those that do go to OT is what if they (or when they) raise rates again! You are basically stuck & have no choice but pay!

Oh well enough of my ranting. I think I and others owe a lot to UBB, too bad they went (in my opinion) down hill lately.

[Edited by Brian on 05-16-2000 at 10:19 PM]
          << This Space Intentionally Left Blank >>

Comment

• Alwaysmefirst
            • Apr 2000
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Brian
            For starters they have raised rates about 3 times in the past six months. The reason they raised UBB's rates were to pay for OT development. So basically UBB owners paid for a product they are not getting. The other thing I worry about for those that do go to OT is what if they (or when they) raise rates again! You are basically stuck & have no choice but pay!
            Yep, I didn't see they promised to freeze the (too high)rates...

Olly

Comment

• sundown
              • May 2000

Mystery solved...

Well, now we know why they raised their prices....they just moved into some swanky new offices overlooking a lake. They've posted some photos of it on SK.....not sure bragging about your new digs is wise when you've just pissed off a whole lot of customers by raising your prices!

Comment

• werehere
                • Apr 2000

Yeah it is funny that they happen to move to new nice offices around this time, and to "keep the snoqualmie offices around for extra space if needed"

We're Here Forums!
                [email protected]

Comment

• rjav8r

Goodbye UBB hello vbulletin - nuff said Infopoop can go to hell - (UBB owner for 3 years)

Comment

• rjav8r

test

Comment

• Alwaysmefirst
                      • Apr 2000
                      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by werehere
                      Yeah it is funny that they happen to move to new nice offices around this time, and to "keep the snoqualmie offices around for extra space if needed"

It is normal they need extra space...You know how it is with a perl based board

Olly

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...