Adrenaline = ultra cool :jake's drool smilie:
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

Originally posted by filburt1
      DUDE, THIS DEMO IS THE BEST FPS I'VE EVER PLAYED!

BTW Chen, I've got a GeForce256 (albeit on a P3-933 with 512 MB of RAM with most of the detail settings down and at 640x480) and liquid smooth.

The voices are friggin' annoying though, and they still play after I turned them off. Also in "bombing run" mode () the game completely locked up WinXP to the point where I had to reset the computer.
      The retail version has an option to turn on/off the announcer (annoying bastard)

[update]
      I just saw the thread on page 1 where someone pasted the announcement. Mah bad.
      Last edited by Floris; Sun 22 Sep '02, 7:31am.

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

WOW

I just replied to this post and then pressed 'backspace' and I saw this:

‹x•V_sâ6†O±çL;í `È%äB cp) 7Æé5}“m5‘-Wp´ÓïÞ• 9Ò‡ˆ!hWûç·»ÚUœ“…>}™Âçð~_Çó™VÛ¶¿~ôl{Nªƒ«N·¡$yÉ9á¶=}°FM'U×?”$#G1Åéh;ÞpNËÁY¶É™Úƒ/ä&sìJ édTH•*Úô¯ Û_€®$-S b‘+š«¡Õ»ƒÇ`>,S±S©Dó"-~)‡?¢T,~¼îõn»šª¶Í™Ýûe˜ÒŒ"‚(qzâቖZ§T{NAí :´ý¦ì¸Ôüñbòÿ4K/XÌçc7hÝå´í-æ‹`ýn¿{Û¿;=wƒ`ñµð}ÿæÓ§»æ¿Íåt>õBmË_<„mß½ŸÍŸð;• ÉIË•ŒðÖgÊ·˜³˜´JLr»¤’_кÑXÎþœ ×+¾!ç k2Æ®÷Û¯ÁâñaRûö|ýA×áôÐ ¦n :ÑšåÅFÕ0F/Ñ÷{ wÀYþÜw°exh¢·$VlK5žS[—]2wŠ-•§‡¾uÕ5‡1Q¨_™<µÝ}nüX†ÎI{2õÎÈENµÓƒêž«Jžknò„JÄQ©s¥!½ «ép5ëŸ.§þÜK¯Ö~b•œsåW;*U±àâUb§¸|_'À±M/ŒšMÜšŽn:‘Hö_Öкèãºí[ ÉêZ€ýhÎ-àt¥2"ñ®awQN§dµß±D¥ÕyÅH)[§ºçQCçð`ùÉíw4yMcÿFr¤¿ˆYlp¨_w° K4´ÐRL9/ ³|]ÓI’#}q{zèf!Ä8Š¨ÔSBÉïx°=Èd,Ip®Œš G%毁ñž{’Ú³Žù%¿×¸n0¿‡ n0cãkhû'¢x¡qCE¹bÎ )¬HŒS ;ÉL fÔ@zœ5”ìo¸´s8 S‚÷w/6°Â+bæl¾þOÈØ1αQvá¨$Ï4ÇÊjÉJ¬³¨”I2–³RI¢ÐBJJ()§1v¼–ÏÖ‚(CcÚ| øH¨”•Úá&kßÆUí&"ñ³ÖÕ֍<yñ\Cé„•'{tTàC‚eã{ƒJG#ŠíºæüÄ×!,%vÐD@):Ža× [gT—AWâìVÉ=Ë-Ö_àk'éjh½ç9ó8ÃØS*)°•I âÊ…‚ÁÒbNv„a8ù¸È×Tš.h4~ÂÌWò")vø”@"hiTÉF‰ _£Ýë„îˆ4éüÙ± ⬂Äßb„¯µ¹Î¶Ò—)}_«ò‘FvÍŝžšcþ#øIËÕX
        What the hell?

My browser / cache corrupt or is it bad database of vb.com?

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

Bomber Run RULEZ :!@#

With as much players as possible please, so we can throw and catch the bomb :P

amd 1,4 ghz @ 512mb ddr ram and geforce2pro 64mb ddr @ 65fps in 1024 32bit
          Last edited by Floris; Sun 22 Sep '02, 7:37am.

Comment

• Chen
            • Jun 2001

You can also turn off the announcer in the demo, just turn bPlayAnnouncer off in User.ini.

Anyway, I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyy! It's working, it's really working! You go into the teleporter, and go back and forth really quick. It seems that the electric shock (that takes off 20 of your life) gives you the ability to fly! Then when yuo're flying take out the teleporter and start teleporting yourself all over the level, in the air. Bring up the console and type BEHINDVIEW 1, that way you can see the way you fly.
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

• Chen
              • Jun 2001

And since you don't believe me...

This is my flying (in two different places):

And this is me getting 200 in CTF:
              Chen Avinadav
              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

• BillaBongUSA
                • Mar 2002

LOL, Frostbite was on your team. I hate that guy!
                http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

• filburt1
                  • Feb 2002

I'm sure it had nothing to do with ping, Chen

Comment

• Chen
                    • Jun 2001

I'm sure it had nothing to do with ping, Chen
                    Hey, it's a local Israeli server. If someone was stupid enough to play CTF with a large ping it's their fault.
                    Chen Avinadav

Comment

• filburt1
                      • Feb 2002

Originally posted by FireFly
                      You can also turn off the announcer in the demo, just turn bPlayAnnouncer off in User.ini.

Anyway, I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyy! It's working, it's really working! You go into the teleporter, and go back and forth really quick. It seems that the electric shock (that takes off 20 of your life) gives you the ability to fly! Then when yuo're flying take out the teleporter and start teleporting yourself all over the level, in the air. Bring up the console and type BEHINDVIEW 1, that way you can see the way you fly.
                      Didn't work for me, just took off 100 health. When I tried only taking a bit of damage and running off the ledge singing "I believe I can fly" I didn't. Tried jumping in midair too.

But I got adreneline working

Comment

• N9ne
                        • Mar 2002
                        • 3.5.0 Beta

The game sounds good, I'm in the middle of downloading, well, 65% done lol, 64MB done...

Comment

• BillaBongUSA
                          • Mar 2002

Didn't work for me, just took off 100 health. When I tried only taking a bit of damage and running off the ledge singing "I believe I can fly" I didn't. Tried jumping in midair too.

But I got adreneline working
                          It worked for me about five out of fifteen times, but I never actually got it to work when I was playing with other people. Anyway, how the heck did you figure that out, Chen? That's awesome!
                          http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

• Paul J
                            • Sep 2001

BomberRun is just QBall from Quake1. Old news folks.
                            Last edited by Paul J; Sun 22 Sep '02, 5:36pm.

Comment

• Chen
                              • Jun 2001

Originally posted by BillaBongUSA
                              It worked for me about five out of fifteen times, but I never actually got it to work when I was playing with other people. Anyway, how the heck did you figure that out, Chen? That's awesome!
                              It was a mistake, I was jumping into it right after someone else so it made me stay there for a second, then when I walked I started flying. But it's not it I think, because that other player I saw could start flying from anywhere on the level. So I'm looking for some weapon that might shock you or something, maybe that's what giving us the ability to fly.
                              Chen Avinadav

Comment

• filburt1
                                • Feb 2002

Maybe that lighting gun dealie?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...