Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CeleronXT
    • Mar 2002

Anyone Up For A Game Of Warcraft III?

I see that a lot of people here have/play it. Anyone up for a game with meh? It can be any time. I normally play on Azeroth, but could go to Lordareon if needed.... My name on Azeroth is "SmarterChild" , but someone already took it on Lord.
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)
  • CeleronXT
    • Mar 2002

Uh, I guess not? Lol.
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

• klisis
      • May 2000

Haven't played a game for... I don't remember.
      I get kinda sick when I see recent action games. I am too old for this kind of stuff.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...