• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dark-Templar
    • Feb 2002

Need Help maybe !!

Hi ,

I just have a little problem in my forum

I closed a thread and when i triyed to open it a blank page appears ...any ideas ?
  • WizyWyg
    • Jul 2001

Please go to:

and fill in your customer number and pw issued to you when you purchased VB and then post your question in the Troubleshooting Forum. The chit-chat forum is for chit-chatting. Questions or problems with vbulletin goes in the support forums.

Thank you.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

• Dark-Templar
      • Feb 2002

Yes Thanks ,

I saw forums as my eyes can see so I posted it here

I will do that

sorry

Comment

• WizyWyg
        • Jul 2001

No problem. Maybe a mod will move this thread to the correct forum. Good to have you aboard however
        There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Dark-Templar, please follow the instructions in the last line of my sig then post your question in the appropriate forum. Thanks.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...