Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mythril
    • Feb 2002

Were open!

yes refering to this thread all members you can get ur spot there now http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=44397 Totalthemes
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Hmmm.. Don't know how open you are. All the links simply reload the annoying banner graphic at the top of the page.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Mythril
      • Feb 2002

lol yeah I meant to say were open for signups but I still gotta work on stuff

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Why does your forums link go to a phpBB board?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Mythril
          lol yeah I meant to say were open for signups but I still gotta work on stuff
          Oh... From your tone, I thought you were open to sell me themes. Guess I won't run and look so fast next time I hear about your site.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Mythril
            • Feb 2002

thats beacuse I have to buy another vb licence since I have one at another site thats okaywluke there are others out there :P

Comment

• c-prompt
              • Apr 2001

Why are you promoting an unfinished site? This only hurts your "business". Especially seeing the design is still in a beta form, ie. "link1, link2". Your promoting yourself as a designing place for forums and yet in big letters at the bottom, "Need designers". So this tells your possible clients you don't have a full staff yet, you have an unfinished site, and forums that are designed in a game fashion and don't match the site.

Comment

• Mythril
                • Feb 2002

yeah thx for the info I will re post back when its done for sure thanks again

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...