X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe Gronlund
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.8.x

Attention paypal experts

does this statement mean that this transaction completed and i paid the site properly or the cash was taken then refunded, i find it a little confusing myself

thanks for any help.

payment and transfer is the same person

MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

• chrispadfield
    • Aug 2000

It says "payment" as opposed to "refund".
    Christopher Padfield
    Web Based Helpdesk
    DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

• Joe Gronlund
      • Nov 2001
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by chrispadfield
      It says "payment" as opposed to "refund".
      yaa i wondered that, just needed someone elses opinion and wanted to clarify it.

thanks chris
      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

yep. that means it's completed.

Comment

• tubedogg
          • Feb 2001

Any time you use a funding source (e.g. Instant Transfer from your bank account, or a Credit Card) when sending money, it will show two transactions for each time you sent money (one is the withdrawing of money from your funding source and adding it into your PayPal balance, at which time it is sent right back out to whoever you're sending money to, and that's the second one, with the - sign in front of it).

Now, if you use the Add Funds thing, and put money in so you have a balance in your PayPal account, then it will only show one transaction when you send money (assuming your balance is enough to cover the amount you send, otherwise it will again show two).

Comment

• Joe Gronlund
            • Nov 2001
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by tubedogg
            Any time you use a funding source (e.g. Instant Transfer from your bank account, or a Credit Card) when sending money, it will show two transactions for each time you sent money (one is the withdrawing of money from your funding source and adding it into your PayPal balance, at which time it is sent right back out to whoever you're sending money to, and that's the second one, with the - sign in front of it).
            i see that now, thanks , thats what confused me i dont use paypal that often.
            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

• George L
              Former vBulletin Support
              • May 2000
              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by tubedogg

Now, if you use the Add Funds thing, and put money in so you have a balance in your PayPal account, then it will only show one transaction when you send money (assuming your balance is enough to cover the amount you send, otherwise it will again show two).
              me only ever receives money via paypal and rarely sends... didn't know that
              :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
              :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
              :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• paypaldamon
                • Sep 2001

Hi,

The easy way to tell if a payment has completed to an account?

1. The payment shows as complete
                2. The email address of the party is there
                3. The name of the party is there

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...