X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brad Padgett
    • Jul 2014
    • 5.1.x

Back on the VB5 Scene. Hopefully for good

Edit: I decided to go back to Xenforo lol.

I don't like that there are no mods developed for vb5 and that you have to use the core software in order to run a community. I don't see that working out for me and would rather be on Xenforo. Thanks anyways.
    Last edited by Brad Padgett; Sun 26 Mar '17, 6:52pm.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Mattwhf
    • May 2016
    • 4.2.x

I know which has many advantages to get traffic but it depends on your customization.

A forum software will not help you to have more traffic, you need to know about SEO and marketing to have more traffic for your forum.

I am having both vBulletin and Xenforo forum but which I concentrate on then that will have better traffic.
    Web Hosting Forum - Learn web hosting and offering your web hosting plans for free!
    Tranh phong cảnh, tranh nghệ thuật đẹp, bếp từ nhập khẩu chất lượng cao!

Comment

• Brad Padgett
      • Jul 2014
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by Mattwhf
      I know which has many advantages to get traffic but it depends on your customization.

A forum software will not help you to have more traffic, you need to know about SEO and marketing to have more traffic for your forum.
      That may be true. I wasn't directly meaning that the software itself is all that decides how much traffic a person will have. Only stating that through my own experience, on my own site with trying both softwares on the same domain, vBulletin out performed Xenforo in how much adsense money I made along with how much traffic I had. I went from 5,500 unique visitors a month to around 2,500 a month quickly. Plus I was making $10 a month and ended up making $4-5 a month after switching.

Originally posted by Mattwhf
      I am having both vBulletin and Xenforo forum but which I concentrate on then that will have better traffic.
      And also glad to hear you have a forum with both softwares. Thanks for sharing.

"Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment