Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rhens
    • Sep 2012

Looking for a good sports site.

I've owned and operated a vB forum for nearly 10 years (who's counting, right?), and have decided to shut my project down. I am, however....a very good poster, moderator, and board admin. I am looking specifically for a Lakers forum....would consider a basketball forum....even an all sports forum, but my main interest right now for forum activity is on a Lakers board.

I prefer a vB forum...... as I cant stand zenforo or wordpress type software. I am not a code writer, but know my way around the admin panel.....and I am more than willing to help give your forum a boost.

Any suggestions?
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Personally speaking, I wouldn't give a new user Admin rights regardless of how long they've run forums themselves - and I'd imagine that most sites will be the same unless you know the site admins personally.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• rhens
      • Sep 2012

i do not expect to be given anything....i fully intend to demonstrate my value as a regular member before any such talk begins. i just want to assist in building a better site for an owner who needs some dependable help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...