X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sogold
    • Mar 2014

I lost my domain and my board please help

ok I didnt re-registed my domain soon enough and Godaddy deleted all my stuff how can i recover my V bulletin board? Can you please help. I did have it profecinally installed by you guys/. also can i have you guys reinstall it on a new domain due to losing the other one. thank you in advance. I have talked to you guys about 4 months ago about this as well now im ready to do this. thank you once again

Last edited by sogold; Sat 17 Oct '15, 12:05am.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

We don't keep a copy of your database when we do an install (and actually, the database is empty when an install is performed). If you want to recover your board, you would need to have a current copy of your database. Were you making regular backups of the database and downloading them to your computer?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

Unlicensed members can post in the Pre-Sales forum.

To be able to download attachments and post in the support forums you need to be a licensed customer and register at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/register.php and then register for Priority Forum Support. If you are a customer, please go here to do the latter step:

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Also please make sure you have activated your forum account by clicking on the link in the activation email after registering or changing you email address. You will not be able to post until you activate your account.

You can use this link to get the activation email again:

And finally, when you make these changes the effect is not immediate. It can take up to an hour for the system to update your status.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...