X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DannyITR
    • Jan 2002

What's a good photo shareing software?

I have a bird photo sharing site that's been online since 2006 and uses VB3 with a custom installation of Photopost. Photopost is the most frustrating and awful piece of software I've ever worked with. The problem is I've had it customized it so heavily that I can't ditch it unless I find a new solution.

It would need the ability for members to log in, share photos with criteria such as date, location, type of bird, sex etc and have all these fields seachable.

What could I use? My budget is next to nothing I'm afraid but I could scrape up a few hundred dollars if it's really worth it.
    Danny
    My Site ---->www.montrealracing.com
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

This is not the place to advertise competing forum software. That can be discussed off-site. Any further links to competitors will result in infractions and/or bans.

As for the OP- I am not aware of any other custom image sharing plugins but would suggest you ask on www.vbulletin.org the official modification site.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...