X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jasff
    • Sep 2012
    • 4.2.X

A Forum for Forum Moderators??

I've been moderating for almost 8 years, with 3 different forums. Now I'm only doing 1. There has been many situations that I've had to moderate. At times I wonder what other moderators experience and how they handle situations. Especially with forums that involve a lot of friendships both on and off of the forum.

If anyone knows of a forum for forum moderators, feel free to Message me or reply here (if acceptable). I have a huge situation I've been dealing with for months and would love to get thoughts and opinions on it. Nice to hear from someone blind to the situation and not have friendships involved.
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Originally posted by jasff
    I've been moderating for almost 8 years, with 3 different forums. Now I'm only doing 1. There has been many situations that I've had to moderate. At times I wonder what other moderators experience and how they handle situations. Especially with forums that involve a lot of friendships both on and off of the forum.

If anyone knows of a forum for forum moderators, feel free to Message me or reply here (if acceptable). I have a huge situation I've been dealing with for months and would love to get thoughts and opinions on it. Nice to hear from someone blind to the situation and not have friendships involved.
    The are plenty of forums about that cover the so called "admin niche", which covers what you're after. I'm not going to link to any of them here but try Googling for them, there are plenty about.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...