X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liamwli
    • Feb 2012
    • 4.2.X

Nulled convertors?

How many people converted from nulled to paid vBulletin? I did - BUT. If I hadn't used the nulled, I wouldn't have bought the paid

So - how many are out there? Why did you switch to paid? Is it only me? ANYONE?
  • Fready
    • Nov 2010
    • 4.0.x

It's good you've now got a licence, as nulled Forums are not legal.

vB have a free demo you can try out for a few days, get the feel of using a vb, so I don't see the point of 'trying' out a nulled version first, as you can do it all here and within the law.

I had been using vB forums so when I decided to start one myself, I thought that the software was good enough for what I needed and just went ahead and bought it.

As for your signature, bit of a spamming one really.
    Also, I don't see many wanting to trust a 14 year old kid, who has admitted to using nulled software to help them out with anything in the back end of their Forum.

Comment

• MRGTB
      • May 2005

Originally posted by Fready
      It's good you've now got a licence, as nulled Forums are not legal.

vB have a free demo you can try out for a few days, get the feel of using a vb, so I don't see the point of 'trying' out a nulled version first, as you can do it all here and within the law.
      Well, a test demo doesn't show how the software will perform or work on your server. That's why many try pirated versions first to see "first hand" if they might encounter problems before buying it. Not going to argue about the (rights and wrongs) of doing it, just saying people do buy forum software and later find it doesn't work well for them after they've parted with cash. Money they could have saved by testing out a pirated version first on their own server.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...