X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katz
    • Jul 2014
    • 4.2.X

Thread tag question / forum for moderators

Hi everyone, Firstly I apologise if I posted this in the wrong place. I have been trying to find an answer to a specific question I have but unforunately haven't been able to find yet. The issue is I am a super moderator on a forum using VBulletin 4.2.2 and I would like to know if there is any way (for a moderator or admin) to see which user added a certain tag to a thread and how you go about finding out who added a tag to a thread. Possibly I am looking for a forum for moderators on the VBulletin platform who may be able to help out with these kind of specific questions. If anyone could direct to me the answer or the right place that would be wonderful. Thank you in advance!
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

The information is stored but the software doesn't expose it. At least not natively.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Lynne
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Oct 2004

You can click to Edit the tags and then hover over the tag and it will say who added it.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Katz
        • Jul 2014
        • 4.2.X

Thank you Lynne! Tried it and that's exactly what I was looking for and worked like a charm.
        Is there any way to get the same results on an iPad when viewing full site on a web browser ? Several people in our mod group use iPads for all of their moderator activities.

Comment

• Mark.B
          vBulletin Support
          • Feb 2004
          • 6.0.X

It won't really work on an iPad as they don't fully support hover.#

For further support, you'll need to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You will also have to select the specific forums that you wish to have access at. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
          MARK.B
          vBulletin Support
          ------------
          My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
          My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...