X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k4gap
    • Apr 2007
    • 4.2.X

Way Off-Topic Rules for selling ones vb license

What are the guidelines for selling a vb license? I can no longer afford the hosting and want to sell my vb as it will no longer be needed.
    --------------------------------
    Running VB version - 4.2.2
    --------------------------------
    Kentucky National Guard - Retired / 1971-1998
  • Freezerator
    • May 2002
    • 3.6.x

I believe it's not allowed to post classifieds in chitchat or anywhere on these forums. You can use a site like digitalpoint or try some webmaster forums. I have the same problem with a spare license that I want to sell.
    Dutch vBullletin users social group!

Comment

• TLMD
      • Sep 2012
      • 5.6.X

As per forum rules:

Licenses for Sale We do not allow people to post that are looking to sell or buy a used vBulletin license. While you are allowed to sell and transfer your license to another owner, these forums are not the appropriate place to do this.
      If you need more information about the process, see this post from Joe D.:

A license transfer is a formal process. To begin one you must start a support ticket in the Member's Area- the Sales department will guide you through the process and let you know if there is a fee or not.

The process involved is-

1) Confirming your identity
      2) Giving the details of the new owner
      3) Paying fee (if required)
      4) We email the new owner asking them to confirm they agree to the license agreement
      5) Assuming they do, license gets officially transferred.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...