Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stallyon
    • Mar 2005
    • 4.2.X

Thanks for your years of support and assistance with everything vBulletin. Your absence will be as big a hole as Kier.
    A computer without Microsoft Windows is like a chocolate cake without mustard.
    vBulletin user since March 2004, joined forum a year later, migration from vBulletin began April 2013. After 6 years of negativity, even old die-hard fans lose faith.

Comment

• steven s
      • Jul 2004
      • 3.8.x

IB lost the best person on the team.
      I'd wish Steve luck wherever he goes, but he doesn't need luck.
      He has customer service skills that will take him far.

Wishing him and his family the best.

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Thanks to everyone, and especially the vB Support Staff. I truly believe that you are the finest Support Team I have ever known. You are all are a significant part of any success vB has had over the years, and it was my distinct honor and privilege serving with you all . I will miss you terribly, but I'm also sure you'll do fine without me.
      No Steve. YOU were the finest Support Team. YOU alone. Always professional.
      Nothing but grief from whoever else helped me.
      ...steven
      www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
      bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
      "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

• 6impy
        • Dec 2000

I've been using vBulletin since late 2000 and he's always been a great help over the years, even when I have been a pain in the butt, which was all too often.

Thanks for everything Steve! Best of luck to you in the future!

Comment

• Bram
          • May 2007

Its Steve's birthday today! Happy birthday man!

Comment

• Ahmed
            • Jan 2010

Happy birthday, Steve.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
              vBulletin Support
              • Aug 2002
              • 5.7.X

Moved thread to allow those with no access to the Licensed Customer forum to contribute also.
              Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Gator777
                • Feb 2005

Good luck with your photography Steve, and take care ...I really like your work.

Comment

• LaBella
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 4.2.x

Good luck, take care, and thank you.
                  JerzeeDevil

Comment

• nez
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 4.1.x

thanks Steve for all the help you have provided!
                    sorry to see you go

Comment

• SueK
                      • Nov 2004

Wow! I've been using vbulletin since 2003 and Steve's name has been a fixture in all the help forums I searched whenever we had problems. I was always confident that if Steve suggested something, it usually turned out to be the correct fix. You'll be missed Steve. Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors.

Comment

• slinky
                        • Mar 2001
                        • 1.1.x

Originally posted by SueK
                        Wow! I've been using vbulletin since 2003 and Steve's name has been a fixture in all the help forums I searched whenever we had problems. I was always confident that if Steve suggested something, it usually turned out to be the correct fix. You'll be missed Steve. Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors.
                        Steve has always been one of the most dedicated people here and, not doubt, few know the product and the needs of the software and the customers as well as Steve. He was one of the first people I met here way, way back when I started with vbulletin 10 years ago. I remember how excited he was to have something like 6 different color variations on his brand new vB 2 forum and placed links in his signature.

It is extremely odd that Steve & Co. have left vBulletin as well as Adrian, Colin, Stefano and several other members. End of an era of greatness.
                        My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

• HMBeaty
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by slinky
                          Steve has always been one of the most dedicated people here and, not doubt, few know the product and the needs of the software and the customers as well as Steve. He was one of the first people I met here way, way back when I started with vbulletin 10 years ago. I remember how excited he was to have something like 6 different color variations on his brand new vB 2 forum and placed links in his signature.

It is extremely odd that Steve & Co. have left vBulletin as well as Adrian, Colin, Stefano and several other members. End of an era of greatness.
                          Well, you know how they say, "It's all downhill from here"
                          "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
                          "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
                          "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

• karlm
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5.3.x

Steve, really sorry to hear you're going.

I pray your predecessor is as knowledgeable and patient as you have been.

You will be sorely missed.
                            VB 5.4.1 - PHP 7..2.4 - MySQL 5.5.56
                            No Addons - none at all.

Comment

• Froberg
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 4.0.x

Good luck with your future endeavours, Steve. You've been a great asset to vB and it's always been a pleasure whenever you have handled any support ticket I've created.

Any supporter should aspire to working like you do!

Comment

• bruneiguru
                                • Jul 2010
                                • 4.0.x

Been of great assistance and Will be missed. Best wishes

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...