Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• captainslater
    replied
    I wish you all the best, Steve.

What you've done in the past years is simply amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Abomination
    replied
    Wait.... does this mean Steve will actually be able to get a full nights sleep?

Leave a comment:

• AusPhotography
    replied
    Steve, Given you're a photographer ... I know a great forum that you might be interested in...

Kym

Leave a comment:

• Super Cat
    replied
    Who is this Steve guy? Steve was a god when it came to support. Everyone will truly miss you. I like all the staff that has provided support here for me. But Steve always seemed to be there first when ever a questioned popped up. I'm really bgoing to miss all the old staff. Hopefully no more leave, even though I enjoy the new ones signed over the last year.

GOOD LUCK STEVE!!!!!!! Sorry did I shout?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Blow
    replied
    Thanks for everything Steve! You've been a part of vBulletin as long as I can remember and I wish you every success and happiness in the future!

Leave a comment:

• 0ptima
    replied
    Thanks for everything and good luck with what comes next

Leave a comment:

• HMBeaty
    replied
    Sorry to see you leaving Steve, but whatever your reasons are, hopefully bigger and better things, but best of luck to you and you will be missed!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Mikey
    replied
    Thanks for all your help, Steve.

So long, and thanks for all the fish

Leave a comment:

• Arkham
    replied
    I hop yer cryin', bub 'cause I'm damn "moved".

Leave a comment:

• Thalada
    replied
    You 'll be missed, be blessed

Leave a comment:

• Orp
    replied
    Thanks for all the help / advice Steve. Best wishes to you for your future. All the best my friend.
    Cheers!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dody
    replied
    You have always been great help since I was a customer and when I became support staff member too. You always provided help and guidelines. I truly thank you for all the help you provided, and I wish the best.
    You will e be missed, Steve..

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Thanks to everyone, and especially the vB Support Staff. I truly believe that you are the finest Support Team I have ever known. You are all are a significant part of any success vB has had over the years, and it was my distance honor and privilege serving with you all . I will miss you terribly, but I'm also sure you'll do fine without me.
    As being one of the original vB support staff members as well, you'll be indeed missed ! There's not many of us left (on the support side). With the amount of hours and time you have put into support (don't think many folks realise the amount of hours), you have left big shoes to fill for whoever takes over your position!

Steve, all the best of your future travels and endeavors

Leave a comment:

• setishock
    replied
    Not goodbye but farewell. Thank you for all the help you have given me and every one else. Whatever it is you're going to good luck.

Leave a comment:

• AWS
    replied
    Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Thanks for all the years of great support.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...