Bye Steve,

I wish you all the best in the future.

Thanks for all your help in the past.

Leave a comment:

• Ahmed
    replied
    That's just too big lose, too bad..
    I'm sad for your leaving, Steve.
    Thanks for everything you've done, and good luck with your future, you're gonna be missed here.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Cya Steve, I know I'll still see you somewhere special, because you're already there.

Leave a comment:

• pokesph
    replied
    Well Steve, guess even you have to move on when the time comes.. As a long time vB user, I've enjoyed you assistance (and IIRC, your pre-vB friendship) greatly and I know I will miss you around here..

All the best to you for the future!

o/

Leave a comment:

• Deimos
    replied
    Sorry to see you go, Steve, you were definitely a great asset to the Vbulletin brand/team.

With you gone, it really does feel like the product is dying off.

Leave a comment:

• ThorstenA
    replied
    Steve your work was always outstanding. Whatever question people ask, you always were very helpful - and fast! Your postcount alone speaks for itself. And with all that I had the feeling that you stood your ground, that your integrity was 100%.

But not only the unbelievable effort you put in helping customers, also your leadership to build the best support team I ever experienced is outstanding. I have never seen a better support team, and all members of your team are best. You are the fundament vbulletins unbeaten service was build on.

With a fraction of your effort you put here you will be successfull everywhere. Wish you a great time!

Leave a comment:

• rootsxrocks
    replied
    Thanks Steve you showed me support when I was being very critical and it wasn't long before I saw what you have had to deal with. You truly did try to stand the ship. Good luck and farewell perhaps we shall meet again on another framework.

Leave a comment:

• cellarius
    replied
    Thank you, Steve - there's really not much one can say if a guy like you leaves. It makes me sad to see you go, no matter what the reasons are. I will not speculate, but I sincerely hope they are positive, not negative. All the best of luck for you, Steve!

Leave a comment:

• Spinball
    replied
    Thanks for your help over the years, Steve. Bet of luck for the future.

Leave a comment:

• AfterWorldForum
    replied
    Thanks Steve. You definitly would be a great asset to any company.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Originally posted by PirateReports
    Bye Steve, so what's the real story or will the NDA keep a lid on it?
    Why dont you give it a rest.

Leave a comment:

• Arkham
    replied
    Originally posted by PirateReports
    The class in this thread is strong.

Leave a comment:

• PirateReports
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AzhriaLilu
    replied
    Just wanted to add my thanks as well. As I said on Facebook, it's a sad time... you've been here for as long as I remember!

Good luck to both you and your wife in whatever your future ventures entail!

Leave a comment:

• zappaDPJ
    replied
    I wish you the best of luck with all your future plans Steve, nobody does it better!

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...