Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hornstar6969
    replied
    Originally posted by Arkham
    Sure, but it seemed like he was just taking advantage of another opportunity to slag KA and re-re-revisit his infamous banning.
    Any opportunity is a good one

Leave a comment:

• Arkham
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul M
    Was your question necessary ?

CK asked, Mark answered - Im pretty sure this is how forums work.
    Sure, but it seemed like he was just taking advantage of another opportunity to slag KA and re-re-revisit his infamous banning.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Originally posted by Arkham
    Was that really necessary?
    Was your question necessary ?

CK asked, Mark answered - Im pretty sure this is how forums work.

Leave a comment:

• Arkham
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B
    She is indeed. She was also an employee at the same UK company I worked for at one point, and from that connection she bumped into me online via Paul M's CableForum, which was and is almost entirely about the company in question. From that she somehow joined my site, wanted to be a mod and when we said we weren't looking for anyone she went a bit.....strange. To put it politely. And we had to ban her. And I guess it sort of went from there. This was all before she became support on here.

Other than that never did really find out what she disliked about me, it must have been that I suppose.
    Was that really necessary?

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery
    Kerry Anne is a former support rep.
    She is indeed. She was also an employee at the same UK company I worked for at one point, and from that connection she bumped into me online via Paul M's CableForum, which was and is almost entirely about the company in question. From that she somehow joined my site, wanted to be a mod and when we said we weren't looking for anyone she went a bit.....strange. To put it politely. And we had to ban her. And I guess it sort of went from there. This was all before she became support on here.

Other than that never did really find out what she disliked about me, it must have been that I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Kerry Anne is a former support rep.

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B
    You've only been banned once? Pah! Part timer.

I've managed it twice. Once by Kerry-Anne who gave me my first and only enormous infraction that was so big, sexy and wobbly that it banned me outright.
    The other was on the say so of Ray Morgan because I was a disruptive twerp, however some damned fool let me back in.
    I'm better at judging the line these days, I did get an infraction for all the ***** stuff though That was funny!

Who's Kerry-Anne, she must have liked you

lolol the word pen-is is in the swear filter, how odd!

Leave a comment:

• Green Cat
    replied
    Thanks again for all the times you helped me and best wishes.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by CK
    Farewell Steve he was always helping

On the flip side though he gave me four infractions and has banned me once to date

EDIT: Trevor has only ever given me one infraction so by my reckoning Steve has been busy
    You've only been banned once? Pah! Part timer.

I've managed it twice. Once by Kerry-Anne who gave me my first and only enormous infraction that was so big, sexy and wobbly that it banned me outright.
    The other was on the say so of Ray Morgan because I was a disruptive twerp, however some damned fool let me back in.

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    Farewell Steve he was always helping

On the flip side though he gave me four infractions and has banned me once to date

EDIT: Trevor has only ever given me one infraction so by my reckoning Steve has been busy

Leave a comment:

• unp
    replied
    Thanks for everything and good luck for future

Leave a comment:

• smirkley
    replied
    Originally posted by smirkley
    I will not speculate anything, that would be unreasonably irrational.
    I can say this...

I will miss you guys, no matter where your travels or career aspirations take you.

And I will be using vB still. It suits me. I like it. The politics in this forum will not change that as it does not affect my communities.

Best wishes to all departing.

Leave a comment:

• vbresults
    replied
    Smart move Steve.

Leave a comment:

• IBxAnders
    replied
    Originally posted by Shamil.
    Cya Steve, I know I'll still see you somewhere special, because you're already there.
    This makes it sound so ominous - Steve is not dead.

Leave a comment:

• Robbiefritz
    replied
    Steve I am sorry to hear that you are leaving. Best of luck on your future endeavors. Thank you for your help over the years.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...