Farewell, Steve Machol

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vijayninel
    replied
    Thanks for all the help over the years Mr Machol. Wish you all the best for your future.

Leave a comment:

• IcEWoLF
    replied
    Retiring one day before your birthday?
    Happy B-Day
    Take care Steve and thank you for all your help!
    You will be missed.
    Last edited by IcEWoLF; Fri 2 Sep '11, 6:22pm.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    Originally posted by CEO254
    Thank You Based God.

Steve contributed absolutely nothing in the threads I posted. Surprised he was actually getting paid.
    Not that great of a troll. 150k posts and what has to be a few billion support tickets? Yeah, he clearly did nothing of worth here.

Gah, I really dislike these new smilies. Clearly, Steve must have left in protest of them.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    I do hope that Steve's replacement is a member of the current team, someone like Zachary or Wayne would be good, IMO, but that's just me

Leave a comment:

• SecondV
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    I just want to again express my thanks to all of you for your kind comments and wishes. I truly appreciate it.
    Thanks Steve! If I remember correctly, you are the first person I ever dealt with in support when I bought a license back in '06. My dealings with you since then have always been pleasant. Good luck in wherever you go from here.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I just want to again express my thanks to all of you for your kind comments and wishes. I truly appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Pope Viper
    replied
    Bragging rights say Wayne gets a promotion.

Leave a comment:

• ChipTz
    replied
    Thanks Steve for the support and true dedication on these forums, all the best for you!

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    Farewell, Steve.

Leave a comment:

• Pope Viper
    replied
    And now we see the end of an era.

So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause.

Leave a comment:

• TheLastSuperman
    replied

I have not confirmed this however I have suspicions that they've contacted LucasArts, used one of the clone machines from Star Wars and we'll soon be introduced to a dual light-saber wielding young version of Steve w/ Red and Black face paint...

^ That would be awesome otherwise this new guy is going to have a hard time living up to Steve's shadow, I will miss you Steve .

Leave a comment:

• punchbowl
    replied
    Pity Steve isn't around he'd have this moderated in no time.

Missing you already, Steve!

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Originally posted by zappaDPJ
    If there's one thread in this forum that deserves to stay on topic, this is it.
    Indeed...

Leave a comment:

• zappaDPJ
    replied
    If there's one thread in this forum that deserves to stay on topic, this is it.

Leave a comment:

• CK
    replied
    It was a genuine question with a genuine response.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...