Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slinky
    replied
    Originally posted by SueK
    Wow! I've been using vbulletin since 2003 and Steve's name has been a fixture in all the help forums I searched whenever we had problems. I was always confident that if Steve suggested something, it usually turned out to be the correct fix. You'll be missed Steve. Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors.
    Steve has always been one of the most dedicated people here and, not doubt, few know the product and the needs of the software and the customers as well as Steve. He was one of the first people I met here way, way back when I started with vbulletin 10 years ago. I remember how excited he was to have something like 6 different color variations on his brand new vB 2 forum and placed links in his signature.

It is extremely odd that Steve & Co. have left vBulletin as well as Adrian, Colin, Stefano and several other members. End of an era of greatness.

Leave a comment:

• SueK
    replied
    Wow! I've been using vbulletin since 2003 and Steve's name has been a fixture in all the help forums I searched whenever we had problems. I was always confident that if Steve suggested something, it usually turned out to be the correct fix. You'll be missed Steve. Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors.

Leave a comment:

• nez
    replied
    thanks Steve for all the help you have provided!
    sorry to see you go

Leave a comment:

• LaBella
    replied
    Good luck, take care, and thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Gator777
    replied
    Good luck with your photography Steve, and take care ...I really like your work.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Moved thread to allow those with no access to the Licensed Customer forum to contribute also.

Leave a comment:

• Ahmed
    replied
    Happy birthday, Steve.

Leave a comment:

• Bram
    replied
    Its Steve's birthday today! Happy birthday man!

Leave a comment:

• 6impy
    replied
    I've been using vBulletin since late 2000 and he's always been a great help over the years, even when I have been a pain in the butt, which was all too often.

Thanks for everything Steve! Best of luck to you in the future!

Leave a comment:

• steven s
    replied
    IB lost the best person on the team.
    I'd wish Steve luck wherever he goes, but he doesn't need luck.
    He has customer service skills that will take him far.

Wishing him and his family the best.

Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Thanks to everyone, and especially the vB Support Staff. I truly believe that you are the finest Support Team I have ever known. You are all are a significant part of any success vB has had over the years, and it was my distinct honor and privilege serving with you all . I will miss you terribly, but I'm also sure you'll do fine without me.
    No Steve. YOU were the finest Support Team. YOU alone. Always professional.
    Nothing but grief from whoever else helped me.

Leave a comment:

• Stallyon
    replied
    Thanks for your years of support and assistance with everything vBulletin. Your absence will be as big a hole as Kier.

Leave a comment:

• Sjors K
    replied
    Steve, you where a great person at support and I think pretty much everyone misses you. Best of luck in the future!

Leave a comment:

• mlx
    replied
    I'm glad for Steve, that he doesn't have to deal with the company that ruined it all anymore. Thanks for everything Steve. All the best.

Leave a comment:

• the1
    replied
    Thank you for your help in the past Steve. All the best

Leave a comment:

• Hemanth
    replied
    Steve, Thank you for your help and support in my early years with vB; you will be missed. And best of with you future endeavors.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...