Farewell, Steve Machol

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pope Viper
    replied
    Steve - I started my entry into forum world with VB, and obviously I knew nothing about it. You and your guidance to your staff have helped me through quite a few problems.

I thank you for all the help you provided, and wish you nothing but the best moving forward. TBH, I do feel a sinking feeling on how customer service is going to be going forward.

Leave a comment:

• Ramsesx
    replied
    Every time when I saw some "crazy" support requests I thought, support, that's a job I never could do. Or answering every time the same questions like "I got hacked", "when comes vbxxx", "I got many spam bots on my forums" and so on. My answer in most cases would be, use the forum search or read the manual. But the support guys are mostly very helpful and patient, my big respect for this. They are also often the first persons being attacked in disputes against wrong decisions made by IB.
    So, thank you Steve for doing this hard job, good luck, health and all the best for your future.

Leave a comment:

• AusPhotography
    replied
    Best wishes for the future!

Kym

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    I was stunned to read this thread. I always thought of Steve and vb as one. I wish you good luck and happiness in your future endeavors Steve

Leave a comment:

• Daniel.P
    replied
    Good luck Steve,
    10X for all help.

Leave a comment:

• jmurrayhead
    replied
    Best of wishes to you, Steve.

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    Steve,

We haven't always seen eye to eye, but you've been tireless in helping thousands of customers. Good luck to you.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied

I doubt the reasons are what you would like to think (but no, I have no idea what they were).

The worse times for vBulletin & support were probably about 18 months ago, which he stuck through.

Dont forget this was his full time job for about 10 years, not something hes going to give up lightly, or without a very good reason.

Whatever your reasons Steve, you will be missed, good luck to you.

Leave a comment:

• Lizard King
    replied
    Good luck Steve , i hope everything in your future life will bring great success to you. Very sad to hear this but i can imagine the reasons easliy.

vBulletin will never be same without you.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Thank you Steve for all your hard work!

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    started a topic Farewell, Steve Machol

Farewell, Steve Machol

As posted HERE it looks like we have lost our excellent Customer Support Manager.

Good luck in all you do Steve and thanks for all your sterling work here.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...