X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DemOnstar
    • Nov 2012

durruti of all evil

Originally posted by durruti
    I have no idea what you mean by inner directed. You can answer me in the chit chat section of this forum, I don't want us to get sidetracked here and risk this thread being closed.
    Risk the thread being closed? Since when did risk bother you?

I remember the last time I came to this level, it was awkward. Something about "you can talk about anything here". I did, I talked about something and then I remember it being shut down.

OK, inner directed. I am surprised that this eludes you. After boldly stepping in to a discussion and making a recommendation/suggestion that people should watch (observe) this documentary, you fail to remember an integral slice of the aforementioned. Sorry, I apologize, I know your English is still in development as mine is too. I will get to the point.

For your referral, watch it again. To make it easier for you, episode 4 (the concluding episode) is where you will find a definition for the inner directed.

Back to topic, it was a good watch and thanks for the prompt.

The Century of the Self. Just in case you forgot.

It is a TV documentary everybody. It was produced by the BBC roughly 40 years ago and it is still applicable to this day.
    Last edited by DemOnstar; Fri 12 Apr '13, 8:31am.

• durruti
    • Jan 2012
    • 4.1.x

Can you give me the exact minute so that I can skip to the specific part, I watched the documentary long ago, that's why my memory about it is quite hazy.

Comment

• DemOnstar
      DemOnstar commented
      Editing a comment
      You are too pernickety, I don't have the patience. Overly sorry about that old chap.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...