X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EnlightenedShad
    • Feb 2011

URL Syntax question

I'm sorry if this isn't the place to ask this but I couldn't figure out where it would fit best.

I recently joined a pre existing wiki with a pre existing vB based site. Integration has been very difficult and I've resorted to straight URL links. However vB takes all urls and makes them into numerical values.

The question I have, what is the syntax I can enter as text to get straight to a specific post (using the name of the post)?

I know I can do it with the search.php section but how do I do it with direct posts?
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...