X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iorG19
    • Nov 2010

Way Off-Topic Sub-Forums in 2 colums

Hey there,

I'm new, and i want to publish some sub-forums but i saw them in-line. Can anyone explain me how can i put them in 2 colums please?
  • beishe8
    • Oct 2005
    • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Straihn
    I'm new, and i want to publish some sub-forums but i saw them in-line. Can anyone explain me how can i put them in 2 colums please?
    In some of the "Problems and Troubleshooting" forums your question will get more attention.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• iorG19
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by beishe8
      In some of the "Problems and Troubleshooting" forums your question will get more attention.
      i can't make a thread out there

Comment

• beishe8
        • Oct 2005
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Straihn
        i can't make a thread out there
        As soon as you will register in the members section as a registered licence holder,you will be able to post.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
          vBulletin Support
          • Aug 2002
          • 5.7.X

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.
          Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...