X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xtrato
    • Sep 2004
    • 3.8.x

vBulletin Designers & Developers V5

Hey guys~, im looking for Critics&Comments On my recently upgraded site.

Please let me know your thoughts ! .. and if you have any suggestions as well.

www.vbdesigners.com

Regards
    Last edited by Xtrato; Mon 15 Nov '10, 10:04am.

• Loco.M
    • Mar 2005
    • 3.5.x

1. I don't see why you titled this like this..
    2. what's command and conquer have to do with anything? http://www.commandandconquer.com
    3. are you simply asking for a review?
    -- Web Developer for hire
    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• Xtrato
      • Sep 2004
      • 3.8.x

umm.. its Critics & Comments FYI , and why would i tittle this like what?.. thats the name of my website.. look it up on google, vBulletin Developers... or vBulletin Designers..???????... thats what we do...

Comment

• Loco.M
        • Mar 2005
        • 3.5.x

ah, might of added a "review" in there
        also might of spelled that out, just because an acronym is familiar to you, doesn't mean it is to everyone.. I used google to find out what C&C meant..
        with all the threads lately, I'm sure I'm not the only one that saw this title and thought you're asking about the development of vBulletin aka iNet..

cheers
        -Brandon

ps.. sharp looking designs
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• Xtrato
          • Sep 2004
          • 3.8.x

thanks , your right , changed the acronym!

Comment

• TheLastSuperman
            • Sep 2008

I just want to know why everyone keeps using the vB ripping his shirt open... I mean that's Superman all over and here you go on your site wrapping a cape around it. I must protest!!

The nerve of some....

kidding!

Edit: V5 is a misleading title made me think someone was discussing vB5 again.. and Brandon... really on C&C?? I take it you were either never a gamer or rarely had time for it but it's one of the oldest RTS Strategy games to date well a few predecessors some would argue but overall one of my favorite http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_%26_Conquer

Xtrato it looks good, how easy it is going to be when you upgrade that site though?

Former vBulletin Support Staff
            Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
            Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

• Ramsesx
              • Aug 2005
              • 3.8.x

On a first view I thought it's IPB powered (because of the colors). On a second view I can only say really well done, would you mind to share how many hours you spent on this?
              The portfolio gives an 404 error (but a really sweet one).

Comment

• Xtrato
                • Sep 2004
                • 3.8.x

@TheLastSuperman , haha , yeah , well , its like a powered up vBulletin , which i think the site depicts its true lol... but thanks on the comments , and well, im not sure on the upgrade? ,we'll have to wait and see what vBulletin Comes out with on the next version regarding their template system , hopefully wont be hassle...

@Ramsesx , thanks , yes i like to use certain colors which are vibrant .... I cant really calculate my hours on this project.. but certainly spent a nice chunk, which may be fortunate or not.. is that the classes set are already there , so i can pretty much create another template based on the same structure that would yield yet another awesome vBulletin Template.. the unfortunate part is that we are still yet to see if vBulletin will reaint its current var system ( which im on the fence because i would want them changed.... its a nightmare atm... but my site is built around them ~_~ )) ...so we are yet to see how this plays out , but for the moment , im enjoying the look .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...