Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfa1
    • Dec 2005
    • 3.8.x

Freshroot is correct. vbSEO directly reacted to the releases of unencoded and advanced SEO software 'NuSEO'. Previously vbSEO stated they where not going to release an unencoded version. They had stated this for years. Things quickly changed after NuSEO entered the market. Unfortunately the NuSEO developer vanished soon after that. Its completely unclear what happened to him. But thats another story.
    I buy 420 forums

Comment

• MRGTB
      • May 2005

Originally posted by Mark.B
      And with this, Invision have ensured that I will not even consider them for anything I ever do, either on my existing site or in the future.

Only vB or XF will be considered going forward, and of course XF is still beta so would only be used after Gold.
      But it only really matters if your intending to use IP.Nexus. Many people will not want to use that product, so will matter little to them. Seeing as the other products are not encoded.

I'd love to know though, what's made IPB follow this path all of a sudden of encrypting one of their products?

Comment

• MRGTB
        • May 2005

Originally posted by Alfa1
        Freshroot is correct. vbSEO directly reacted to the releases of unencoded and advanced SEO software 'NuSEO'. Previously vbSEO stated they where not going to release an unencoded version. They had stated this for years. Things quickly changed after NuSEO entered the market. Unfortunately the NuSEO developer vanished soon after that. Its completely unclear what happened to him. But thats another story.
        Well in that case, you might very well be correct then.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...