Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRGTB
    • May 2005

England world cup performance against Algeria

I was so disappointed last night with England's performance against Algeria. I thought they played nothing short of crap. What did you think?

Two games played now, both where bad games from England. Lucky though they still can get through with their last game in the group next Wednesday. Should they scrap the 4-4-2 formation and change the team around?

I think so and should play something like a 3-4-2 formation and concentrate on a much better midfield area in the game, and also put Steven Gerrard back in his more play making central position.

Did you also hear what Wayne Rooney said walking of the pitch about the fans booing the team at full time. I think he should take a close look at his own performance as well. He's played so brilliant for Man U this last year, proving he's one of the best players in the world. Yet, he played bad and looks slow (not sharp at all) with his own performance. Definitely not the same Rooney we know for Man U!

But I think he's lacking the service he requires from midfield because of that daft 4-4-2 formation. And that's frustrating him no end.
    Last edited by MRGTB; Sat 19 Jun '10, 1:18am.
  • Deadly Stream
    • Mar 2008

England are bloody crap. We haven't got a hope in hell of winning this.
    Epic sunburn!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...