Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • netblix
    • Nov 2008
    • 3.8.x

Everybody knows you have 2 option, to say the truth or to tell a lie.

Lies is karma so becareful

Comment

• natferguson
      • Jun 2010

Lies are essential for human life to be tolerable for all of us. If everyone always told the truth we wouldn't be here no discussing it as the world would have ended a long time ago.
      Just my two cents worth!

Comment

• Ramsesx
        • Aug 2005
        • 3.8.x

Statistics say everybody is lying 200 times on a day.

Comment

• donkeyb
          • Jul 2010

I did, but for good purpose. I think people may tell lie if necessary, but they have to make sure that it can cause much trouble to themselves or another
          Dedicated PHP Developers

Comment

• bigwater
            • Jan 2007

Sometimes lies are important to protect the interests of another individual. If the wife asks how much it cost to replace the transmission in the Jeep, and you tell her a figure half what it actually was knowing that she'll never know the difference and you'll save stress on her, then it's not a hurtful lie. If she asks you if you're banging the babysitter, and you say no, and then she catches you with your pants around your ankles with the babysitter gobbling your knob... that's another story.
            Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

Comment

• jonsidneyb
              • Mar 2006

The most recent one I told was an answer to the question. "Do you like this dress?" You bet I lied. Wait, I am mistaken, there was a more resent one. It was "How did you like the casserole?" I said it was just about the best I had eaten. I did tell the truth about the sweet potato's.

Comment

• bigwater
                • Jan 2007

How do you answer the following question: "Do these jeans make my butt look fat?"
                The truth is, "No, the jeans don't make your butt look fat, the fat makes your butt look fat."

Do you tell the truth, or go ahead and just blame it on the jeans, or do you deny the fatness altogether? I think telling the truth is the biggest risk to life and limb in a case like that.
                Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

Comment

• Floris
                  • Dec 2001

Originally posted by bigwater
                  How do you answer the following question: "Do these jeans make my butt look fat?"
                  The truth is, "No, the jeans don't make your butt look fat, the fat makes your butt look fat."

Do you tell the truth, or go ahead and just blame it on the jeans, or do you deny the fatness altogether? I think telling the truth is the biggest risk to life and limb in a case like that.
                  Question would be, why did you go with a fat wife in the first place, just saying.

Comment

• bigwater
                    • Jan 2007

Well that's the thing about wives... They don't start out fat. They get fat once they get happy. Once they get skinny again, expect divorce papers.

Comment

• Chuta
                      • May 2009

I do not consider myself a liar, just keep people slightly misinformed.

"Mentir", hermosa palabra lol.
                      Andrés Durán Hewitt

Comment

• anthonyparsons
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bigwater
                        Well that's the thing about wives... They don't start out fat. They get fat once they get happy. Once they get skinny again, expect divorce papers.
                        That is so funny, yet so true. My wife and I have a deal, in that neither of us are allowed to let ourselves go and we must remain within reasonable limits either side of normal weight.

Comment

• funmasti
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 3.8.x

Lie is my Greatest Weapon
                          Mastiya

Comment

• beishe8
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 4.2.X

Originally posted by anthonyparsons
                            My wife and I have a deal, in that neither of us are allowed to let ourselves go and we must remain within reasonable limits either side of normal weight.
                            Can we see the signed contract,Anthony?

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...