What's the weirdest spam post you've ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deimos
    • Oct 2002
    • 3.8.x

What's the weirdest spam post you've ever seen?

Today I had a weird spam post, doing a quick check on the email address included, shows this paticular post on several other sites, but check it out.

Fully automatic Italian coffee Espresso machine,used for 10 months,
    now available for SALE with all programed functions,working fine and
    body in good condition.machine available along with the user manual.
    Expected price 2 Lac.Other vending machines also available. Email: [email protected] (sarkar00ss446)
    Spam, for a used coffee machine? lol
  • Homeworld'sa
    • Sep 2009
    • 3.8.x

The weirdest is usually
    Thanks for the info.

It's appeared a few times here on vb.com . Looks so innocent, then you realise the post before it is nearly 10 years old
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• Deimos
      • Oct 2002
      • 3.8.x

Yea, I noticed those on a few forums
      What usually happens is the bot? will come back X days later and add links to their signature area.

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
        • Sep 2009
        • 3.8.x

No idea. Most likely, spam like no tomorrow.
        That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...