X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rick Horwitz
    • Apr 2000
    • 3.8.x

Developers I need some input please

I really didn't know where else to go for this info, if someone could point me in the right direction I would be very greatfull.

First the server I'm running is Red Hat Linux. I need an application that will allow users on my website to upload photos of their trucks and data regarding the options and modifications to their trucks to the server. The data obviously needs to be presented as a web page.

I have seen software which will allow users to build their own sites, but that's not what I want. I want them to enter their data and have it output as a fairly simple page.

Any ideas where I would start to look for something like that? Is there anyone here who would be interested in setting something like that up for a fee?

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Rick
  • jrwap
    • Jul 2000

I have been looking for something like this for over a year now. In the last couple of weeks, I have talked to a professional programmer about writting this script for me. I'm sure it won't be cheap, but well worth it.

Good luck,

-JRW
    LostDiscussion.com - Fan base community for ABC's Lost | Club-tC.com - Scion tC Enthusiast Site | PcTechTalk.com - What's your issue? | eInvesting.com - Play the Market, Learn Investing, WIN!

Comment

• Susan
      • May 2000

Have you seen this? http://www.interlogy.com/products/netcard/ Looks like it may be just what you're looking for.

As a side note, Rick, my DH and I were in Auto Zone the other day and they had a huge display of Herculiner. I laughed my @$$ off all over again. The most priceless thread at a VB board ever.

Comment

• Rick Horwitz
        • Apr 2000
        • 3.8.x

LOL I can't beleive you remembered that!

You know that has become an Internet automotive legend. If you look up Herculiner in the search engines you will find sites all over the world that have something to say about his "experience"!

Thanks for the link, I'll check into that now.

Comment

• Rick Horwitz
          • Apr 2000
          • 3.8.x

Hey thanks for that link! They have another product that looks exactly like what I need.

Thanks again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...