I am looking for other vb owners to mentor me...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • borbole
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by salmonslayer2010
    Update: I agree it is turning into a support thread, however I fixed my problem #1 by reuploading the problem file, still having problems with the rest. Can someone say if they are still getting a warning loading my forum.

p.s. "Drop in here to discuss whatever you want"
    I still get te virus warning.

Comment

• Joe Gronlund
      • Nov 2001
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by salmonslayer2010
      Yesterday weird stuff started happening on my forum. It feels like it has been hacked I'm getting this error when trying to enter the individual forums: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in D:\Hosting\3848682\html\upload\packages\vbdbsearch\indexer.php on line 465

Please Help.
      Re-Upload ALL vBulletin files, overwriting the current ones !
      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...