X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loco.M
    • Mar 2005
    • 3.5.x

Originally posted by cam2
    Not to mention you need to be in a hotspot area to download books or purchase the data package to operate like the Kindle. My wife and I share a Kindle and love it.
    I think I read it will support 3G around June
    -- Web Developer for hire
    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• kyrgyz
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Dean C
      I don't want to watch television/films on a tiny 10" screen with no surround sound
      Try it. You'll be surprised how good it is on the go. I was watching SpongeBob Squarepants with my one year old nephew on a Sony phone with a tiny screen. We had a blast. Sound needs to be loud and clear though.

Comment

• waqas1290
        • Feb 2010

I also don't seen these tables.

Comment

• Mike Anime
          • Oct 2004
          • 3.7.x

i just got two new netbooks i am just waiting for them to show up at walmart

Comment

• Dean C
            • Mar 2002
            • 3.5.x

Originally posted by kyrgyz
            Try it. You'll be surprised how good it is on the go. I was watching SpongeBob Squarepants with my one year old nephew on a Sony phone with a tiny screen. We had a blast. Sound needs to be loud and clear though.
            I was watching episodes of LOST out of my hotel room last week. It was watchable but not a proper experience.
            Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...