Former vBulletin lead developer Kier Darby to develop new forum software?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Bashing posts removed. We never allowed competitor bashing before and we aren't going to start now.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Boofo
      • Apr 2002
      • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      Let's try to keep this thread balanced and not attack them please. I wouldn't want to have to close this based on personal attacks.
      Wayne, as usual, you are reading things differently than they are meant. But I will leave it at that and not get a war started due to past feelings you and I have with one another.
      vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Boofo
        Wayne, as usual, you are reading things differently than they are meant. But I will leave it at that and not get a war started due to past feelings you and I have with one another.
        I have no personal feelings for, about, or against you. I don't even know you except from posts on a couple of bulletin boards.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Boofo
          • Apr 2002
          • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
          I have no personal feelings for, about, or against you. I don't even know you except from posts on a couple of bulletin boards.
          Ah, how soon we forget. Remember the days when I was a Mod on the org? Think back and it will all come back to you.
          vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

Comment

• Ramsesx
            • Aug 2005
            • 3.8.x

Ah, how soon we forget. Remember the days when I was a Mod on the org? Think back and it will all come back to you.
            you don't bear a grudge Boofo?

Comment

• Boofo
              • Apr 2002
              • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Ramsesx
              you don't bear a grudge Boofo?
              Nope, why should I? Others bear it more than I ever could.

Comment

• punchbowl
                • Nov 2006
                • 4.0.x

who could forget that famous thread of kier's you locked and his subsequent 'do you know who i am?' post

Comment

• Boofo
                  • Apr 2002
                  • 4.1.x

Originally posted by punchbowl
                  who could forget that famous thread of kier's you locked and his subsequent 'do you know who i am?' post
                  I honestly don't remember that but if I did there was a legitimate reason for it at the time. I was the easiest going mod there was at the time. That also explains why I never got a Christmas card from him.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                    • Jul 2000

I know who you are. I have a special usergroup for you, remember?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• punchbowl
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 4.0.x

I honestly don't remember that but if I did there was a legitimate reason for it at the time. I was the easiest going mod there was at the time. That also explains why I never got a Christmas card from him.

At the risk of a massive class action suit that could end the entire internet as we know it, I'll have to admit I just made that up.

Comment

• Boofo
                        • Apr 2002
                        • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                        I know who you are. I have a special usergroup for you, remember?
                        Yes, you do know me well. But that specail usergroup is really lonely. Do I get to ride the little yellow bus?

All seriousness aside (), you and I have had our go-rounds, but I have never lost one ounce of respect for you in our past dealings. You have always been upfront and honest with me and I do appreciate that, sir.

Comment

• Boofo
                          • Apr 2002
                          • 4.1.x

Originally posted by punchbowl
                          At the risk of a massive class action suit that could end the entire internet as we know it, I'll have to admit I just made that up.
                          Damn! I thought I was forgetting things again. But it would have made a nice memory.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                            • Jul 2000

Yes, you do know me well. But that specail usergroup is really lonely. Do I get to ride the little yellow bus?
                            With just one flick of the finger you will see nothing but spam. The power is awesome indeed.

All seriousness aside (), you and I have had our go-rounds, but I have never lost one ounce of respect for you in our past dealings. You have always been upfront and honest with me and I do appreciate that, sir.
                            Thanks.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• Boofo
                              • Apr 2002
                              • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                              With just one flick of the finger you will see nothing but spam. The power is awesome indeed.
                              If anyone can take me down a peg or two, it is you. And I like SPAM actually.

Comment

• Regs
                                • May 2001
                                • 4.2.X

No posting links here to sites brought to my attention by Kier himself, but massively going off-topic is kosher.

Got it.

As you were.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...