What you do with your backyard on winter???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nexialys
    • May 2004
    • 1.1.x

Way Off-Topic What you do with your backyard on winter???

It seems that in america, we have all kinds of backyards during winter, as not everybody have snow... what do you do with yours?

I personally have no backyard, it's a parking... but one of my friend just finished this:

Have to be maniac a little, isn't it?
    oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl
  • Redseal
    • May 2007

Thats a pretty sweet setup for the kids. All he needs now is an overhead time keeper and video display.
    I love lamp

Comment

• Ryan Ashbrook
      • May 2003

Needs a penalty box. XD

That is really cool, though. Wish I could do the same around here.
      Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

Comment

• nexialys
        • May 2004
        • 1.1.x

i'll tell Yves about the penalty box, but i'm sure his wife will say that the penalty bench is inside, in the basement. rofl

it just took them a week-end to create, while the weather was hot enough... just after a 13 inches fall of snow, was the best moment to do so.
        oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

In November remove the last of the roses from the bushes. Turn off sprinklers in December and January. Trim roses, desert willow trees, fruit trees, holly, rosemary, and sagebrush. Cut grass down to about 1/2 inch high. I'll be planting 8 new rose bushes in the next couple of weeks. Turn sprinklers back on in February to handle new roses and cherry blossoms.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...