X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sergio68
    • May 2002
    • 6.0.X

Originally posted by AWS
    You know I use my new Mini now about 90% of the time. The only time I ever boot into Windows now is to check email. I just can't find an email app for OS X that compares to Outlook. Once I do and move my email accounts over I'll be Windows free.
    I used Entourage in the very first beginning, then, for the same reason I switched to Mac, I deleted EVERY Microsoft softwares. Mail is all you need, believe me, it's a pain in that place to pass all the emails but one you are done it's over.
    Italian Body Building & Fitness : www.BodyWeb.com
    Italian unofficial support Forum : www.vBulletin.it

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

I use Gmail and use mail.app to quarterly download via pop3 as a backup.

Comment

• AWS
        • Apr 2000
        • 5.2.x

I installed vmware fusion and now I am using Office 2010 beta on my Mac.
        Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

• Quillz
          • Nov 2004
          • 5.0.X

Originally posted by Sergio68
          I used Entourage in the very first beginning, then, for the same reason I switched to Mac, I deleted EVERY Microsoft softwares. Mail is all you need, believe me, it's a pain in that place to pass all the emails but one you are done it's over.
          Apparently it's not all you need because it didn't replace Outlook for him.

And he likely won't find an Outlook replacement until Office 2010 for Mac. Entourage is quite different from Outlook and won't work with Exchange servers.
          Forums

Comment

• Sergio68
            • May 2002
            • 6.0.X

Apparently it's all I need
            Italian Body Building & Fitness : www.BodyWeb.com
            Italian unofficial support Forum : www.vBulletin.it

Comment

• jasetaro
              • Mar 2009
              • 4.0.x

Originally posted by Quillz
              Apparently it's not all you need because it didn't replace Outlook for him.

And he likely won't find an Outlook replacement until Office 2010 for Mac. Entourage is quite different from Outlook and won't work with Exchange servers.
              FWIW, OSX 10.6.x has Exchange support built in so Mail, iCal and Address Book should work with Exchange severs if they're configured correctly.

Also the business version of Entourage 2008 does include Exchange support, but it's a kludge I don't use it.

Comment

• RaceJunkie
                • Jun 2005
                • 3.8.x

"Macs aren't for everyone, but for those who can afford the best, it's silly to settle for less." —PC World September 2009

Comment

• chrisholland
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 3.6.x

Once you get your Mac, you should make a video like this one: http://switchtomac.com/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...