Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheComputerGuy
    • Apr 2001

DiamondBacks Win 3-2

Diamond Backs win 3-2, with a hit to the center field...and bases were loaded. They have dethroned Yankees, and the youngest team to get the title with only being around for 4 years...
  • Sinecure
    • Jul 2001

YIPPY!!! I watched the whole thing, its great to see someone other then the Yanks win
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

• Mr. X
      • May 2001

Yup. GREAT game. The last inning got my heart pounding.
      forums: pcfx.cc
      gallery: here

Comment

• JimF
        • May 2000

As much as it sucks not winning, if we were going to lose, this is exactly how it had to be done. There's no shame in losing in the bottom of the ninth inning of game seven of the world series. I am proud to be a Yankee fan, and am proud of my team, they overcame a lot of obstacles to even get to the Series, and they didn't go out without a fight. Nothing wrong with that, I have to tip my cap to the D'Backs, they got the timely hits when they needed to - something the Yanks have struggled with all year.

Being an ex-Phillies fan, a small part of me (VERY SMALL!!!) is happy for Schilling, he's a great pitcher and a great guy.

I actually wrote my first Op Ed column for my site about this whole thing, you're all invited to check it out .

We'll be back.

-jim

Comment

• Jordan
          • Feb 2001

What a great game -- I have to hand it to Arizona though. I wanted them to win but I thought the Yankees would be too strong. It is great to see great players like Schilling, Grace, and Johnson finally win a World Series. :-)

-Jordan
          Jordan Gadd
          Contact Information

Comment

• Myriad
            • Apr 2001

As a Phoenician, I am proud of the Diamondbacks!

EDIT: With Schilling and Johnson, what could go wrong? Not to mention, those hits by Gonzalez saved our rear.
            Last edited by Myriad; Mon 5 Nov '01, 2:25pm.

Comment

• IanMFT
              • Mar 2001

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...