X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amitts
    • Dec 2002
    • 3.6.x

What is this icon?

On the list of threads screen, just before the 'replies' column, there can be 1 or 2 icons. One of those icons (looks like a paper clip) lets you know that the thread has 1 or more attachments, and clicking on it pops up a screen showing a list of the attachments.
    The other icon (the properties calls it tag.png) is what I am wondering about. You can't click on it (you can, but it does nothing ). When you hover over it, it appears to display a small list of tags.
    Just wondering why it's there and how it might be used.

Thanks for any insight...
    Attached Files
  • cbiweb
    • Apr 2004
    • 4.1.x

I would venture to guess it indicates the thread - or some posts within the thread - have tags associated with them, which make it easier to find those posts in a search. Since hovering over the icon displays a list of tags, then those must be the tags themselves.
    ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

• Dilly
      • Mar 2005

Correct.

Comment

• amitts
        • Dec 2002
        • 3.6.x

Thanks for the reply. I just added a tag (called 'tags') to this thread and sure enough, the icon shows up and 'tag' is displayed when it's hovered over.

Comment

• ChopSuey
          • Apr 2009

Tags and Attachments

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...