OMG It's here (No, it's NOT!)... You can download it now - first thoughts?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportsfi
    • Oct 2008
    • 3.8.x

OMG It's here (No, it's NOT!)... You can download it now - first thoughts?

So with IB/vBulletin Solutions aiming to release their BETA by the end of the week (as quoted from Ray many times on this forum already) I thought I would jump in first and start the OMG It's Here thread for us to all share our first thoughts etc on the system.

Just for clarity sakes - it is not here {yet} and is not available to download {yet} - this is just being prepared for when it does come.

So who is jealous I got in first with this thread?!? and what are your first thoughts on the BETA (when it is released)
    Last edited by sportsfi; Fri 13 Nov '09, 3:35am. Reason: some idiot keeps changing the title
  • Kinneas
    • Jan 2005
    • 3.8.x

Pretty misleading thread title. Might I suggest changing it?

Comment

• hitmancode47
      • Jul 2008
      • 3.8.x

So with IB/vBulletin Solutions aiming to release their BETA by the end of the week
      Does that mean that all actively licensed customers can get it? or just the pre-ordered customers?

and i would agree with changing the thread title

"OMG its here" and "By the end of the week" 2 different things.
      Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

• LbR
        • Nov 2009
        • 3.8.x

Mine Status at members.vbulletin changed to No Expiry date and says vBulletin 4.0.. so is that a sign of getting vb 4.0 soon?
        - Humans have the remarkable ability to get exactly what they must have.But there is a difference between a "must" and "want." (Jim Rohn)

Comment

• sportsfi
          • Oct 2008
          • 3.8.x

I cant change the title - And as the post says I am just getting in first as we know that when it is available these threads will be popping up everywhere so I was just getting in first.

OMG It's here - is true it's right here on vBulletin.com/forums and vbulletin.com/forums/content.php
          then in the coming days the threads are going to be
          You can download it right now and the first thoughts thread - this is why this is in the off topic section and not in any other section.

Comment

• Dilly
            • Mar 2005

Silly thread.

Comment

• sportsfi
              • Oct 2008
              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Dilly
              Silly thread.
              To go with the many others that are on here.

Comment

• amitts
                • Dec 2002
                • 3.6.x

Well, I guess it's relevant now.

Comment

• sportsfi
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 3.8.x

As I said in my first post - I wanted to get in first as hundreds of these topics would be posted up. But some clown decided to change the title so I won't be posting on here again stupid imbicles who don't have a sense of humor.

Comment

• ChopSuey
                    • Apr 2009

Staff changing it? LOL

Comment

• Mark.B
                      vBulletin Support
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 6.0.X

Originally posted by sportsfi
                      As I said in my first post - I wanted to get in first as hundreds of these topics would be posted up. But some clown decided to change the title so I won't be posting on here again stupid imbicles who don't have a sense of humor.
                      I don't consider it humourous to post what was at the time a blatantly misleading thread title, so that people think something major has been announced only to find they have wasted their time on your little "joke".

It's no more amusing than shouting "fire" in a crowded building, only to then say "actually no there isn't".
                      MARK.B
                      vBulletin Support
                      ------------
                      My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
                      My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• sportsfi
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 3.8.x

It was not mis leading was it no... Was it or was it not here on vBulletin? (The correct answer is yes it was), Had it or had Alpha 4 not been leaked (The correct answer is yes it was), and then I asked for everyones thoughts about it all and about the immature idiots who keep sending it out to be nulled, how it all looked on vbulletin.

So there was nothing misleading in my thread title so get your panties outta the twist.
                        Why do you think this thread was posted in the Chit Chat thread and not in license customer feedback or something because there is more to life that sitting here with your finger up it waiting for something to be released - there is life outside of vb.com and I was talking about that.

Comment

• Jerz
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 3.8.x

But some clown decided to change the title so I won't be posting on here again stupid imbicles who don't have a sense of humor.
                          some idiot keeps changing the title
                          Well it was obviously a staff member which I thought you liked defending so much everywhere else.

So who is jealous I got in first with this thread?!?
                          I am just getting in first
                          Yep. We're the immature ones.

It was not mis leading
                          You were trying to make it sound like we could download it from the member's area at that moment in time. You were not talking about a leaked alpha 3, you were talking about the beta. It was misleading and unhumorous any way you look at it.

Comment

• Alfa1
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 3.8.x

The original thread title suggested that vb4 could be downloaded already, which was not the case at the time. As such the thread title was misleading. There has been too much negativity going on, so it seems to me that such a misleading title could be counter productive.
                            I buy 420 forums

Comment

• sportsfi
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 3.8.x

yeah have a whinge - go have a cry about it and while your having a cry why not look for your sense of humor.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...