X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarthek
    • May 2006

Computer Chat Any spammers around here?

I wonder if here is any spammer.

If yes, I just want to say you I really hate you, find yourself a real job, and stop stealing people time and energy.

And NO, I did NOT buy ANYTHING what you "offered" EVER and WILL NOT EVER.

Because of you I spend every day at least 10 min to clean your s**t, which takes 2,5 full days in a year and I think spam should be pursued much stronger as you are a bunch of d**kheads who ruin ppl life.
  • dodgeboard.com
    • Nov 2005
    • 4.0.x

Amen to that morning rant.

Comment

• nexialys
      • May 2004
      • 1.1.x

spammers are nothing but the messengers... shoot the companies that pay them to spam... 90% of the time, they are pointless companies anyway...
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• anthonyparsons
        • Mar 2005

Agreed... some countries need some tougher laws with less corruption. Damn Romania...

Comment

• H2k
          • Jun 2005
          • 3.5.x

im just wondering i think they are westing their time.. how can they post 100 msg in the forums in min or register 100 user etc..

im use Simple Machine Forum at the moment and everyday i have spam so i have closed the register link till i find a way to block them

banned ip dose not help becz each user who posted is Diffrents ip from other .. but anyway what is the software they use.. i will report them .. if i know

Comment

• beishe8
            • Oct 2005
            • 4.2.X

Originally posted by H2k
            im just wondering i think they are westing their time..
            They don't.
            They are efficient machines,using very little fuel(bandwidth) per registration-post.

how can they post 100 msg in the forums in min or register 100 user etc..
            As above: they are machines,their only limit is their connection speed and the speed of their processor.
            A 1,000-2000 Kb connection is already a speed which can produce a lot of spam.
            (Speed=Upload speed)
            Last edited by beishe8; Tue 29 Sep '09, 8:18pm.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• anthonyparsons
              • Mar 2005

H2K... honestly, it is more hassle than its worth to try and ban IP's... instead go for emails and usernames for starters. You will find long lists of crappy emails @mail.ru, etc to enter into the system which stops a good amount to begin with. If worst comes to worst, then add @hotmail.com and its aliases along with @gmail.com as an absolute last resort. Most people have a legitimate email account from their ISP, work, elsewhere, etc.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...