X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zefer
    • Jun 2007

Way Off-Topic VB Hook Locations...

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for this most probably being in the wrong forum, and I'd also like to add I do NOT own a license for VB but I'm coding for a friend who does.

So my question is simple: I'm coding a plug-in that I want to run almost immediately when the page loads (and definitely before HTML output) and need to know what Hook Location to use.

Thanks in advanced and god bless.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Have your friend go to the Priority Support Page in the Members Area and add your email address under Priority Support. Then you will be able to post in the correct place on this forum and receive support.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• nexialys
      • May 2004
      • 1.1.x

1- you will not receive any support because you are not the client.
      2- you will not receive any support for coding a plugin/product, as Jelsoft does not support them.

your best shot is to ask at http://vbulletin.org when you have a licensed account.
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...