• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timm525
    • Sep 2009

Flagging of IP addresses?

Hi gang,

Newbie here,

I am a super mod with full ACP permissions on my board. Basically an admin with super mod title by design.

I did a search and couldn't find an answer so I apologize if this has already been covered. If so, please someone point me in the right direction of a previous thread and I hope I posted this in the right section. If not please have a mod move it to the correct section.

What I am interested in is a plug in of sorts or whatever that can display a "guests" IP address in my "Who's Online" section. What we have is a bunch of banned members that are currently "lurking" on our web site and we wish to keep "tabs" on them to see where they are going and what they are viewing. We can see all IP address of all members/guests, but I wish to "flag" certain IP addresses so that we know when they are on line with us so that it stands out within the "Who's Online" section.

What I am thinking is if there is a way we can add the banned user's known IP address(es) to a list/database within the ACP and then have that show up on the "Who's Online" tab so that we know when this person(s) are online and viewing our web site. Perhaps this could be in a different color or some other identifying way so that we can see them?

Is this at all possible?

Thank you all in advance for your replies,

Tim
  • James Birkett
    • Jun 2009
    • 3.8.x

I believe Paul M created a nice modification for this
    click here.

Might I remind you that vBulletin.com doesn't support modifications - so if you are looking for a modification you'd be best off going to vBulletin.org.

On another note; I hope the above is what you're looking for.

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

Sticky: Why can't I post anywhere? I need support!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...